USE OF WEBSITE
You agree that you will not use this Website, or any of its content or services for any illegal or prohibited purpose. You are also prohibited from accessing data not intended for you or logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access; attempting to breach our security measures; interfering with the use of or access to the Website; attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used by or on our Website; or using any engine, software, tool or other mechanism, including without limitation, browsers, spiders or robots, to navigate or search our Website.
For your convenience, you may also log in using your Facebook account. We may post information about your KOZAKH purchases onto your Facebook “wall“; however, you can opt out of this setting at any time under your Facebook account privacy settings.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
By using the Website, or by sending us emails, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY KOZAKH INC.
All content made available through the Website, including but not limited to text, information, pricing, graphics, page headers, artwork, photographs, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, and data compilations, is the property of KOZAKH and is protected by U.S. and international laws. The Website, portions thereof, and all content are protected by copyright laws and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, posted, downloaded, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of KOZAKH.
In addition, unless otherwise noted as belonging to a third party, all trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos and icons on the Website are the exclusive property of KOZAKH. All other intellectual property and company names used on this Website not owned by KOZAKH are the property of their respective owners.
THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website or thereafter. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here. We do not share this information without your consent.
We will never sell personally identifying information that you provide on the payment page or when you create an account on our Website (such as credit card information, name, birth date, gender, address, or phone numbers).
The Website may provide links to third party websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and advertisements. KOZAKHtakes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content, warranties, representations, purchases, or any statements or activities made on or in connection any third party websites.
BREACH OF SECURITY
KOZAKH takes your security information very seriously and will maintain strong practices in protecting your information. However, you understand that there are ways in which third parties can hack into or steal information from any website. You agree that KOZAKH is not responsible for any consequences from data breaches, hacking, and the like by third parties accessing information from KOZAKH or the Website.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
By purchasing goods from this Website, you agree that the offer and sale of those goods takes place in, and will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
We make no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to the Website from territories where its content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
PRODUCT AND PRICING INFORMATION; ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
Information on this Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order).
Prices and availability of products on the Website are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered. The Website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation or a Shipping Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a pricing error. Please be aware that on Sale and Off Price Items all sales are final and no pricing adjustments will be granted.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products accurately as they appear on the Website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a refund, subject to the return policies described above.
Promotional items and pricing limitations are determined by KOZAKH Inc. Promotional offers are redeemable once per person unless otherwise stated. Unlawful use of promotions is prohibited. Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Consumer must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Buy One Get One offers apply a portion of discount amount to each of the items. KOZAKH has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offers only apply to the United States unless otherwise noted.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This Website and any information, products, content, materials, and any services included on or made available to you through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
KOZAKH INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, ITS PRODUCTS, OR ITS SERVICES. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, KOZAKH INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IN NO EVENT WILL KOZAKH INC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, FROM YOUR USE OF ANY KOZAKH INC. SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, CONTENT, OR MATERIAL INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, OTHER ACTS OF NATURE, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, AND NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES.
If there are any problems with the goods shipped to you (such as damage, wrong shipment, etc.), you agree that your rights are limited only to a refund of the price you paid for the damaged goods and that YOU WAIVE ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION OR REMEDIES.
The Website does not sell products for purchase by children. We may, however, sell children’s products for purchase by adults. The Website is not intended or directed to individuals under the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason or for no reason at all.
KOZAKH does not warrant that the services, information, products, content, materials, or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, KOZAKH’s servers or electronic communications are free of viruses or other harmful components.
This DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY shall apply to the extent not prohibited by applicable law. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM (INCLUDING CART REMINDERS) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(a). When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup. (b). Our messaging service will be used for marketing communications (including company updates, events, sales, shopping cart reminders, etc.) (c). You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. (d). If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. (e). We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Symmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages*** (f). As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Frequency of messages may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.
ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- a) Single Arbitrator. The Arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator selected in accordance with the Applicable Rules or by mutual agreement between you and us (the “Arbitrator”);
- c) Location of Arbitration. The Arbitration shall be held either: (i) at a location determined by JAMS (or, if applicable, AAA) pursuant to the Applicable Rules (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for you and does not require travel in excess of 100 miles from your home or place of business); or (ii) at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by you and us; or (iii) at your election, if the only claims in the arbitration are asserted by you and are for less than $10,000 in aggregate, by telephone or by written submission.
- d) Governing Law. The Arbitrator (i) shall apply internal laws of the State of consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, or, to the extent (if any) that federal law prevails, shall apply the law of the U.S., irrespective of any conflict of law principles; (ii) shall entertain any motion to dismiss, motion to strike, motion for judgment on the pleadings, motion for complete or partial summary judgment, motion for summary adjudication, or any other dispositive motion consistent with Florida or federal rules of procedure, as applicable; (iii) shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; and (iv) shall have authority to award any form of legal or equitable relief;
- e) No Class Relief. The Arbitration can resolve only your and/or our individual claims, and the Arbitrator shall have no authority to entertain or arbitrate any claims on a class or representative basis, or to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. This means that you may not join or consolidate claims in arbitration or litigate in court as a representative or member of a class;
- f) Written Award. The Arbitrator shall issue a written award supported by a statement of decision setting forth the Arbitrator’s complete determination of the dispute and the factual findings and legal conclusions relevant to it (an “Award”). Judgment upon the Award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets;
- g) Interpretation and Enforcement of Arbitration Clause. With the exception of subpart (e) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Applicable Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. Furthermore if the arbitration clause is deemed inapplicable or unenforceable then you agree that any legal or equitable claim arising from your use of this Website, or use of our products or services, must be brought in the city, state or federal courts located in Orange County, Florida.
- h) Modification of Arbitration Clause With Notice. We may modify these arbitration provisions, but such modifications shall only become effective thirty (30) days after we have given notice of such modifications and only on a prospective basis for claims arising from your use of or interaction with the Website, or any data or information you may enter into the Website or that we may gather in connection with such use or interaction occurring after the effective date of such notification.
- i) Small Claims Matters are Excluded. No Class Relief or Joinder of Claims. Notwithstanding the foregoing arbitration provisions, at your option, you may bring any claim you have against us in your local small claims court within the U.S., if your claim is within such court’s jurisdictional limit; provided that such court does not have the authority to entertain any claims on a class or representative basis, or to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated in such proceeding.
4909 S West Shore Blvd
Tampa, FL, 33611
EFFECTIVE DATE AND UPDATES